Motion detection of up to 192 areas. Infrared night vision within a 20m radius. A camera resolution of 1080P HD for live and recorded video that is supremely better than the usual 720P used in most DIY home security systems. The UL-Tech CCTV 1080P 8-channel CCTV Security Camera is simply one of the best home surveillance systems that you can get in the market today.
Utilizing the latest security monitoring technology, our UL-Tech CCTV system is featured with record, playback, search modes and many more. The high resolution makes it easy to identify facial features, license plates and clothing patterns for total convenience in the event of any home invasion or break-in. With the option of inserting external hard drive, the System enables you to review your recordings even from quite a while back.
The CCTV System uses Wi-Fi and supports P2P technology for effortless link to the internet, and the 5-in-1 DVR has video outputs via VGA and HDMI. Better still, you can access the System remotely through your smartphone or mobile device to view, capture and record with the XMEye app and an instant email will be sent to your account if any unauthorized motion is detected. You can also customize the motion detection so that the camera will only be activated when motion is detected.
So come your next vacation or anytime that you're not home, it's good to know that the UL-Tech 1080P CCTV Security Camera is your all-seeing eye on your property every single moment of the day and night. Install one today for total peace of mind.
Note: This product require a Hard Drive (not included) to record the video
Note: This Camera is not for outdoor use
- 1080P HD
- 8 Channel 1080N 5-in-1 DVR
- Supports AHD, TVI, CVI, CVBS and IP camera
- Support P2P technology
- High resolution cameras with Built-in IR-cut
- Remote access
- External hard disk for video storage (Not included)
- View on phone or computer by logging in XMEye app
- Customizable motion detection
- Instant E-mail alarm
- HDMI and VGA outputs
- Indoor use
- Support USB backup and storage
- Data protection when power outage
- Support 8 channel simultaneous live viewing via smart phone
- Support Capture and Record in your smart phone
- Support Cloud System for Remote Access/Support HDMI Output
- Easy to install
- Bonus and USB mouse
- Codec: H.264
- Monitor quality: VGA, HDMI:HD
- Preview ability: 8*1080N
- Encode ability: 8*1080N@12fps
- Decode ability: 8*1080N@12fps
- Multi-mode input: analog: 8*1080N
- Hybrid: 4*1080N (analog) + 4*960P (network)
- Network only: 4*720P; 4*1080P; 8*720P;8*1080P;1*1080P
- Motion detection: Each screen can be set to 192 (16*12) detection areas; multi-level security sensitivity can be set (limited local channel)
- Record and playback:
- Record mode: Manual > Alarm > Motion detection > Timing
- Local playback: 8ch (local input mode)
- Seatrch mode: Search by time, calender, event, channel
- External inferface:
- Video input: 8ch BNC
- Video output: 1ch VHA, 1ch HDMI
- Loop vout: N/A
- Audio I/O: 0/0
- Alarm I/O: 0/0
- Network interface: RJ45 10M/100M self-adaptation
- PTZ control: 1*RS485, support kinds of PTZ protocols
- USB: 2* USB 2.0 ports
- HDD: 1*SATA ports (Max 6TB/per)
- Storage and backup
- Video storage: HDD, network
- Backup mode: Network, USB hard disk, USB burner, SATA burner
- Power supply: 12V/2A
- Image sensor: 1/2.8inch V20 +SC1135 sensor (V20+FH8532)
- Video resolution: 1080P (1920*1080)
- Signal system? PAL/NTSC
- Minimum illumination: Olux (When IR is on)
- Video ouput: 1.0vp-p 75
- Lens: 3.6mm
- Number of infrared LEDS: 24
- Day and night function: Built-in IR-CUT
- Night vision distance: Up to 66ft/ 20m
- Noise-signal ratio: 41db
- Operating power: DC12V 10%
- Consumption: <5W
8 x AHD Camera
1 x 1080 8CH DVR
8 x 18.3m (60ft) 2-in-1 BNC & Power Cable
2 x 1-4 Splitter Cable
3 x 12V/ 2A Power
1 x USB Mouse
1 x User Manual
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.