- Keep Your Belongings Bone Dry: UGREEN Waterproof Dry Sack is meant to keep your travel essential belongings dry in a wet environment. The stuff sack enables you to keep the belongings to your sides while you are doing adventure sports like swimming, diving, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing, motorcycling, skiing, biking, cyclocross ride, and ensures max safety to them, allowing you to concentrate on adventures and enjoy more fun.
- 100% Waterproof & Watertight Bag: Made of high-density 500D PVC fabric, the level of waterproof capability of UGREEN Dry Day Sack reaches to IPX6, which is strong enough to protect your stuff against water, mud, rain, snow, dust and sand. The watertight bag keeps your belongings bone dry, even as it is pounded by waves or submerged in water. It is easy to clean this dry sack, requiring nothing more than water and a quick wipe. Recyclable and more cost-effective.
- Comfortable Backpack With Adjustable Straps: The Waterproof Drybag Pouch features two long and adjustable straps, so you can wear it as a rucksack/backpack with a strap over each shoulder. The double straps lessen the load on your shoulders and allow comfortable wearing, which is especially good for long journeys.
- Lightweight Dry Pack With Spacious Capacity: The 10-litre Dry Bag works well as a day sack for your a day or weekend trip. It fits most essential gear for your trip, like water bottle, food, towel, spare outfits, phone, camera, wallet, swimming costume/goggles, sunglass. Made of lightweight materials, the drybag won't add burden.
- Easy to Use: It is easy to quite simple to open/close this Waterproof Dry Sack. First, fold stiffener around the opening once, roll down from top 3-4 times for reliable seal, and then close and secure the buckle, finally clip the straps together. The enhanced buckle and removable clips make this waterproof case more durable.
1 x UGREEN Floating Waterproof Dry Bag
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.