Everfit Pull Up Fitness Station
It offers a range of exercises such as bench presses, chin ups, dips, pull-ups, weight lifts, leg raises, push-ups and more. Fact is, there is so much you can workout to with this versatile tower of power to push your body to its limits with results that matter. Constructed from heavy-duty, powder-coated tubular steel, the gym station is durable and strong and features large, non-slip rubber feet that will prevent unwanted movement, high-density and sweat- proof cushioning and padded handles and arm supports for truly safe and comfortable training regimes
* Complete upper body and core workout
* 4-in-1 multi-function home gym
* Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel frame
* Capped feet
* Padded handles
* Height adjustable pull-up bar
* High-quality sweat-proof material
* High-density cushioning
* Easy assembly
* Weight Capacity: 200kg approx
* Material: Steel construction
* Product size: 85cm X 67cm X 199cm-235cm
* Type: Exercise tower
* Frame: Powder-coated steel
* Max user weight: 200kg
* Please note: Assembly required
1 x Multi-function gym
1 x User Manual
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.