These metric fractional Olympic weight plates by Randy & Travis Machinery range from 0.25 kg to 1.0 kg. Gradually build up your resistance, bit by bit, so you have less risk of sustaining an overuse injury from increasing the weight you lift by too large an increment. Whether you’re a bodybuilder or just lift weights as part of a fitness or cross-training program for another sport, these fractional plates will serve you well with their fine-tuned sequence of training weights.
Order yours today to train under the international standards to prepare for competition or to cross-train with excellence.
- Quantity: Four pairs of discs in 0.25 kg increments: 0.25 kg, 0.5 kg, 0.75 kg, and 1.0 kg.
- Material: Chromed steel
- Total weight: 5 kg
- Weight tolerance: +/- 2%
- 0.25 kg disc dimensions: Approx. 10.5 cm x 0.5 cm (ØxH)
- 0.50 kg disc dimensions: Approx. 10.5 cm x 1.0 cm (ØxH)
- 0.75 kg disc dimensions: Approx. 10.5 cm x 1.5 cm (ØxH)
- 1.00kg disc dimensions: Approx. 10.5 cm x 2.0 cm (ØxH)
1 x Chrome Metric Fractional Olympic Weight Plates 0.25 - 1.0kg
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.